Thursday, January 1, 2009

My favorite mascara!

I am definitely a creature of habit, to an extent. When I find a product that I love, I don't go searching for dupes, the latest and greatest or replacements! Having said that, I have been using Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara for about 5 years now! I love everything about this product. The applicator is aptly created, full, and the consistency of the product is perfect. It's very difficult to have your lashes clump, look sparse, or require too many coats. I usually apply about 3 coats and I am good to go all day, no fallout, smudging, or disappointments, only long, thick, beautiful lashes! Lasts about 2-3 months, I use it pretty regularly. I don't care for the waterproof version, as I don't care for waterproof mascara as a whole, but that works stellarly too!

No comments: