Saturday, January 3, 2009

Favorite Shampoo & Conditioner XTAH Raw Hair by Sebastian

My search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner ended a few years ago when I found this miracle during a routine trip to a beauty supply store. I was looking for a "moisturizing shampoo and conditioner." Wow, did the beauty assistant lead me to the shining beacon of hope! I was instantly enamored with the sweet scent of what I can only ascertain as candy, both of them, very richly scented. I couldn't wait to try it. Nothing but pros from my experience there after. The shampoo was rich, so didn't need but one pump (I splurged on the liters), so moisturizing I hardly needed the conditioner, but used it anyway. I could actually run my fingers through wet hair and felt like I had just deep conditioned it. Same with the conditioner, needed two pumps to effectively saturate my long hair, but it was amazing feeling. I rinsed and the next day woke up with fabulous bed head, didn't even need to style. I remember putting on a headband and that was it! I only used the conditioner 3 times a week, and sometimes left it in overnight, that's how I deep condition my hair. (Placing a towel over my pillow, of course.)




No comments: