Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aura Cacia Peppermint + Lavender Essential Oil

+

Keeping cool and refreshed this Summer has just gotten a whole lot easier.  It all began in my treatment room when I was burning Aura Cacia Peppermint and Lavender essential oils that I felt just as relaxed and calm as my clients.  These are my very favorite essential oils so I decided to see how they worked together.  I love the stellar responses I get from clients and even people walking by smelling the fresh and clean aroma emanating from my treatment room!  

After, I thought, it would be perfect linen and body spray too.  So I bought an empty 8 oz. spray bottle filled it largely with distilled water and poured 10 drops of each oil into it, gently combined the mixture and spritzed away!  It's great for refreshing kitchen counters, bathroom, tired feet, all over body mist when it's scorching outside, fresh laundered linens, gym bag, possibilities are endless really.  I also love the Lime, Grapefruit, and plain old vanilla extract mixed with these, delish!

You can purchase these at just about any health food store, perhaps even Whole Foods or online, the small bottles are roughly anywhere from $7-$9 and large bottles are about $20-$23.  Aura Cacia merits its price tag because the quality so far is unparalleled. 


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Olimpia!
You have a golden touch; see you soon!
Have a nice long weekend!
BevHill...