Thursday, May 21, 2009

Agent Provocateur perfume

This is a "scent-ually" challenging fragrance.  An acquired taste if ever there was any.  Don't let the sweet pink, yet gorgeous, packaging fool you, this is as rich, deep, seductive and sexy as it gets!  Very 40's bombshell in Paris.  Spicy notes of Indian saffran, Russian coriander, Egyptian jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, magnolia, Haitian vetiver, amber & musk, embody this bold fragrance that evokes a sophisticated air.  It's ideal for cooler or even cold weather, it's peculiarly intoxicating in the heat.  

I bought this about 2 years ago at the Caesars shops in Las Vegas, from the Agent Provocateur boutique.  I adore it, but I must admit that I feel as though I am a little girl playing with my mom's perfume.  




post signature

1 comment:

Nina said...

My favorite perfume! XO
Can I have it????
:):):):)