Monday, December 15, 2008

Pink Cheeks!



At the moment, I am rotating through:

L-R: NYX PB04 Silky Rose, NYX PB05 Pinky, MAC Pink Shock, Maybelline Fresh Plum

Blush is one of my favorite products to apply and I get unusually excited right before I apply it, about applying it as much as selecting the day's shade. No matter the season, pink is always my favorite! I well like Maybelline Fresh Plum, as I have said before it reminds me of NARS blushes in the respect that they are deeply pigmented so a little will go a long way, so it will wear all day also. Girls Luv Pink by Milani is actually an eyeshadow, although since I am am multi-tasker, I expect the same from various beauty products, so I utilize this as a cheek hightligher as well. One little disappointment, however, NYX PB04 Silky Rose, hardly shows any result, no matter how much effort you put in applying it. So when I go for the barely-there look, it's what I reach for, so it's not all together a complete waste.

No comments: