Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Hairstyles for work!

Having gotten a fresh haircut recently, a whole 6 inches, inspired me to look forward to stylish new ways play with it! Here are a few of my favorites!


The low side ponytail, a play on a cute childhood favorite. Just lowering the ponytail a few inches exudes an air of sophistication.


The high ponytail, such a classic, and not necessarily for bad hair days. I love this one because it is so very feminine, elongating the neck creating a ballerina-esque feel. It almost makes me feel taller and more poised.


How can you go wrong with three stylish and professional sophisticates? Love all these lovely-locked ladies! Long, loose playful curls cascade beautifully over Brooke's shoulders and back. Kim Raver's low chignon and side swept bangs are the ultimate in sophisticated and pretty, cute pearls too! And the ever adorable pink-cheeked Lindsay looks effortlessly chic with a clean upswept bun.

These are a few of the looks I am liking right now, perfect with any outfit, weather, jewelry. I love being a girl so I can play play play all day! :)


post signature

No comments: