Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chic Nails for Fall



L - R China Glaze VIII, China Glaze Avalanche, OPI Moon Over Mumbai, OPI Lincoln Park At Midnight, OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, OPI Lincoln Park After Dark <3


One of the things I get highly excited about when seasons change is the shift in self expression through my manicure. These colors are not a recent breakthrough, but industry trailblazers that I have taken a like to myself. I have sampled them all and love them all. Very rich and visually gratifying for sure. With only one small exception of Moon Over Mumbai being ultra sheer, but it's nothing four healthy coats won't fix! :) My nails are in love.

There is something so magical to me about Moon Over Mumbai however. Frosty white nails are lovely enough, so I think that the addition of the hint of gray gives it a whole new effect. Cozy comes to mind.

post signature

No comments: