Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New hair care, weeeeeeeeeee!


I popped into Cosmoprof today looking for a good deep conditioner. What did I leave with? Only my absolute favorite, Joico Daily Care Moisturizer. I will/have/won't ever/never tire of this product. Obsessed since June 2004! Then I wanted to switch up my shine serum and styling/texturizing creme for a little while and I went back to Kenra Silkening Gloss & Kenra Styling Creme (for ultimate styling versatility...don'tcha know!?) Candy-smelling hair? Yes, sign me up! The amalgamation of these three products will make my hair smell of a candy aisle for a few months to come, very excited! The only new product is the styling creme, never tried that before, but thought what the heck. I usually use the one by Matrix and I love it.

Also by OPI Otherwise Engaged, OPI Mod About You, China Glaze For Audrey...yippy! I do my manicure about 2x's a week, and I needed some new colors....really not, but wanted some new stuff!


post signature

No comments: